Updated: Jun 20
So you have finally whittled down your plans for marriage into a final date. You have excitement running through your veins, doubling in intensity with each passing day as the wedding day gets closer. So you start going through every great wedding website and other websites for weddings as fast as you can. You finally find the popular wedding website you are looking for but the good wedding website does not offer enough information to help you plan a great wedding at the existing budget.
Here is your list guide to the top ten global wedding websites:
1. TheKnot.comThis is the Rolls Royce of all wedding websites across the net worldwide. This is a holistic planner wedding website with three stages of planning. In this website the wedding planning is broken into time frames of a few months ahead of the wedding as a plan. This will help you stay on track as a couple to be with its various features. Some of them include information about wedding etiquette. It has pockets and dividers to organize bills, receipts, contacts, photos, etc. It also has informative blogs with subjective accounts off weddings.
2. Brides.comThis website is set up as direct competition against The Knot. While The Knot is a great wedding website which has an organized system of helping you plan your wedding, and is detailed, Brides.com is a good wedding website which is subjective. This means on this site there is a feature called idea of the day. This picks a particular wedding related topic and goes into details regarding the same. This sites deals with wedding and honeymoon ideas.
3. WedPicsThis app is like Instagram for couples to be! You can click pics at your wedding and share them with your friends using this app. It is a very useful an practical tool since wedding photography is the corner stone of any good wedding and hence it is a popular wedding website. Ok this may not be a website but as an app it is pretty useful when needed.
8. NearlyNewlyweds.com This is an online bridal boutique that will give you the best prices on bridal wear for any range of pricing that you are looking for, unless it is extremely high end. This website also offers resale of your used bridal wear at a good resale price. Check this out for sure. This wedding website has some standard features found in all other peer sites, but focuses mainly on Clothing and mostly for the bride.
9. AllSeated.com This wedding site is for the specific purpose of simplifying wedding seating. It has a User Friendly interface with which you can choose from a wide range of seating arrangements after you enter the type of wedding hall or space into the app. It also has a link to room rentals and related services to help you. This helps you get rid of cumbersome spreadsheets and gives you an easy to understand real time visual representation of the seating at your wedding venue as you want it to be.
10. Stagsource.com and the Back.com These both are websites for the bride and groom to arrange for their Bachelor and Bachelorette parties respectively. One of the most overlooked needs of a couple to be is addressed here, which is in itself commendable. These sites are highly specialized travel apps that give the bride and groom a list of all travel destinations, spas, resorts and hotels that can be booked for this kind of an occasion. There are a great many sites on the web that offer a bevy of services to a couple that is just about to be wedded. This list can serve as a reliable and handy guide to all those who need a ready reckoner of all their wedding needs to be found online. Websites for weddings give you great information but it is left to you to see what you can make of it, even if it’s a great wedding website or just a wedding website.